CONFIGURATION KEYS ON SERVER
Before the system can be used, you must as a minimum define under which conditions it should act.
Open the configurations on the server under the device menu.
Expand the Service menu.
- Flatten Projects (Use flat or tree structure when viewing the projects on the device)
- Allow All projects (Show all projects on the device)
Expand the TimeRegistration menu
- Time Registration Mode (0 = Day mode, 1 = Week mode, 2 = To and From mode)
- WorkflowType (0 = Normal mode, 1 = Wizard mode)
- Use Dimensions (Ask the uses for finance dimensions during timeregistration)
- Category Registration Mode (0 = Employee Categories, 1 = Project Categories)
- Daily hours (This is used during Week mode in time registration, defines how many hrs a day should contain)